I've been tagged by Therese. Since she's a friend of my intended I'd better respond.
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
TLM all the way! It's in St Audoen's on Sundays and NOW in St Kevin's, Harrington St on weekdays.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
40 minute bus ride
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Just Catholic, actually
4. Are you a comment junkie?
So-so, it depends how interesting the topic is ...
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Often but not always
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Once, by accident. I went back and claimed it though, as soon as I realised.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
The Dawn Patrol, since I'm already on Lowdenclear's!
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
The Curt Jester
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
TWO. Dawn Eden when she was last in Dublin. I've met Lowdenclear (I proposed marriage to her, in fact) but that was before I read her blog or she mine.
10. What are you reading?
PHECC Training Standards! Not exciting but it's for a report due tomorrow! Also, IaIIae for a course of lectures I'm giving. Oh and Jesus of Nazareth, by the Holy Father.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II?
Sadly, no but one day, hopefully!
I think I'm supposed to tag FIVE bloggers!! I don't know five bloggers but as this was an exercise designed to get to my fiancée, I'll just tag her instead.