Thursday, September 27, 2007

You say to-may-toe, I say to-mah-toe!

Fr Z of What Does The Prayer Really Say? wants everyone to put in their tuppence worth or rather their two cent worth (the plural of cent has of course been banned by the EU) regarding what to call a Mass according to the Editio Typica of the Missale Romanum of 1962! There are only three choices but this is the runoff round. By the way, if you have to ask who Fr Z is, I'm not going to tell you! Go read his blog and you'll understand why the trad blogsphere takes him so seriously.

9 comments:

Therese said...

I like the new template Eamonn.

lowdenclear said...

Tis rather nice, indeed... :-)

You might want to fix the link to my blog, though... it's not working. :-( Or maybe you just don't want to share me with everyone else?! ;-)

(I know, I know, never happy... First I'm giving out because I was temporarily not top of the list, and now I'm giving out because the link doesn't work... You can't win!)

Éamonn said...

Thanks, Therese. Of course when I'm tidying up this stuff and trying not to delete the whole blog accidentally, it helps to have a loving fiancée (who works in IT)!

Therese said...

lol. Just don't click on the delete this blog button and you should be safe.

Are you ignoring your fiancee? (sorry I have forgotten how to do the e with the accent over it)

Therese said...

Well I just tried Lowdenclear's link and it worked just fine for me. I think she just likes to complain.

Éamonn said...

She does, but then I'm a man. I like to fix things! Or at least, give the impression that I've fixed them ...

lowdenclear said...

SPAM SPAM SPAM!!!!

(This is just so you don't feel left out!) ;-)

Therese said...

I like Fr. Z. I have his link on my blog too.

Therese said...

BTW Eamonn. I have just tagged you for a meme.

go here for details.