I was tagged by Herself so I really have no choice ...
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE ?
No. My mother says that she simply knew I was to be an Éamonn (complete with the unique spelling; it's usually one n and no fada or acute accent over the E) and so I am!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Just before we walked my father's remains from Massey Brothers to St Audoen's for the funeral.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yes, most of the time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Herta low fat salami.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
No, but ask me again after I get married next October.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Maybe but only intermittently.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Lots, and even too much on occasion.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
No. A lot of risk, a great thrill I'm sure but no skill involved. Unlike, say, abseiling!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Meusli but no added sugar or salt.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes, always. (They wouldn't come off otherwise!)
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically? No. In terms of character? Yes, on occasion but only when there is something or someone more important than me at stake.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Plain vanilla, when it really tastes of vanilla.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
Neither, I'm a man.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF?
A tendency to self-pity.
17. WHOM DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Silly question really.
18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Trousers? Green. Blue slippers.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Beef Stew and spuds.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
My fiancée breathing 125 miles away! (Ain't Skype wonderful?)
21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
22. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Coffee beans, freshly ground or anything with garlic in it!
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Phil Byrne (she's a colleague who is also a cousin of mine).
24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Rugby, on the rare occasion when Ireland is winning.
25. HAIR COLOR?
Grey but my fiancée says my beard has three (or is it four) colours in it!
26. EYE COLOR?
27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
28. FAVORITE FOOD?
Mammy Gaines's Sunday dinner (Roast chicken, mushy peas, stuffing, roast potatoes and gravy!). If I have to cook it myself? Either my own homemade pizza or Éamonn's Idiot-Proof Chicken Surprise (TM). (Apply to Lowdenclear for a considered judgment about whether they're any good.)
29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Charade. Although this lady always tops my list, Audrey Hepburn would come a respectable second!
31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey and white stripes.
32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both, each at the proper time.
33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends whom I am to hug or kiss.
34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Aryan Christ and The Reform of the Roman Liturgy and The Heresy of Formlessness.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A Dell logo.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
38. FAVORITE SOUNDS?
The Guild of Choristers of St. Cecelia singing the Vidi Aquam for the Sundays after Easter.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
San Diego, California
41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don't know. Define "special".
42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Dún Laoghaire, near Dublin, Ireland.